10.11.2007

questions

The questions of a junior high student are often more honest that the questions of an adult:
  • How are there spirits but yet they aren't ghosts?
  • Do spirits come out anywhere at anytime?
  • How does a demon make a physical move?
  • I don't understand how we could believe in God even though no one alive has ever seen him.
  • I don't understand how we know so much about God.
  • Why is sexual activity bad before marriage?
  • Can Satan send people to do bad things?
  • Is divorce a sin?
  • How do we really know that the Bible is true?
  • I don't know how things like the burning bush and how Jesus talked. How do I know it is real?
  • How do we know that Jesus is protecting us, we can't see him?
  • How do we know so much about God?
  • Why are spirits bad?
  • Why is divorce wrong?
I don't know if there are answers, or at least easy ones. Everything is complicated anymore.

No comments: