4.30.2010

gonna do it anyway

I am slotted to run in the Cincinnati Flying Pig Half-Marathon this weekend. By "slotted," I mean that I paid big bucks (err, big for me) for the registration cost and reserved a hotel and made plans with equally insane family members and.....

The forecast is screaming thunderstorm all weekend. I have weather.com trained to tell me if my workouts are going to be comfortable outside and it is clearly screaming "NOT" for Sunday morning.

Am I scared? UBETCHA.

Am I gonna do it anyway? I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am. I'm telling myself that I am.

No comments: