7.14.2011

Thing Two: Bossypants

On Day 2 of 30 fun things in 30 fun days, I did some catch-up reading, not to catch-up with the over eager kid in the back of the lecture hall, but with the average American reader.

This was a totally unplanned Thing Two. I was planning to eat piles of Vietnamese food as my Thing Two because pho in the Triangle is ridiculously scarce. But then a friend surprised me with a better Thing Two for my flight to St. Louis: Tina Fey's book, Bossypants. Reading Tina Fey on an airplane totally trumps Vietnamese food for the following reasons:
  1. There's nothing more fun than laughing out loud...
  2. because a book made you do it...
  3. in a public place...
  4. that is enclosed (as in an airplane) so that when you go to leave, you will have to awkwardly look into the faces of the people who heard your book-induced laughter.
Whatever. I don't care. I'm having fun.


The arms totally gross me out.

No comments: